Welcome to episode You can play this episode above or find it on iTunes, Spotify, Google, and Stitcher. This week I sit down with Zuby to discuss the release of his latest album, Perseverance.
Unlike many rappers, Zuby maintains a positive message. He’s become a social media sensation with a very controversial Twitter presence but often talks about topical and relevant conversations that are happening in society today. I know you’ll really enjoy this episode, Zuby is a true creative entrepreneur with a great story.
In this episode Zuby riffs on:
– the value in being authentic
– the serendipitous effects of putting positivity out in the world
– how to draw inspiration from your day-to-day
– his end-to-end creative process for making music
– and much much more
Receive these details with each episode delivered directly to your inbox, every week!
- Zuby getting a shout out by Joe Rogan!
- Zuby on Fox News
- Zuby on Ben Shapiro
- Zuby’s brand new book – Strong Advice
- Commercial Underground (2:10) – Zuby’s first album
- Zuby Podcast and other videos (17:30)
- DJ JoJo (20:05)
Extra Extra (Hip-hop edition)
- The Rise and Fall of a Hip-Hop Supervillain – The Tekashi 6ix9ine Story (6:50)
- Rappers respond: ‘This is how we express ourselves’ – this is an interesting piece about how rap lyrics were brought into Vonte Skinner’s criminal case and used as evidence. The piece gets input from a bunch of rappers to understand their opinions on the matter. Many say that rappers are like other artists, they’re simply story tellers that use rap as a way to express things happening in the world around them.
It’s with terabytes of love that I ask you… if you find this interesting at all and want to support this project, please pass this along to a few friends or text them a link to the podcast. Thank you and enjoy!