Receive these details with each episode delivered directly to your inbox, every week!
In this episode, I sit down with Darren Chait, Founder/COO of Hugo, at their San Francisco headquarters. Hugo is a connected meeting notes platform that integrates with all your favorite tools. Darren started Hugo to solve the problem of creating a more open and collaborative team culture. We discuss product analytics, pricing strategies, the importance of storytelling and much more!
A few highlights and callouts from the episode :
- The team at Hugo recently released a book on building a 10x Culture
- We mention a bunch of tools you should know about, links below:
- Great article about product-market fit by Rahul Vohra (CEO @ Superhuman)
- Good conversations about pricing. Shoutout to Patrick Campbell from Profit World, here’s a cool post by Patrick about Slack’s pricing
- Conversational marketing – shoutout to Drift
- Jobs to be done framework, Clay Christensen
Available on your favorite podcast apps
Get the story directly from the Makers themselves. You can find the latest episodes on all of the top podcasting apps and platforms.