Receive these details with each episode delivered directly to your inbox, every week!
In this episode, I sit down with Darren Chait, Founder/COO of Hugo, at their San Francisco headquarters. Hugo is a connected meeting notes platform that integrates with all your favorite tools. Darren started Hugo to solve the problem of creating a more open and collaborative team culture. We discuss product analytics, pricing strategies, the importance of storytelling and much more!
A few highlights and callouts from the episode :
- The team at Hugo recently released a book on building a 10x Culture
- We mention a bunch of tools you should know about, links below:
- Great article about product-market fit by Rahul Vohra (CEO @ Superhuman)
- Good conversations about pricing. Shoutout to Patrick Campbell from Profit World, here’s a cool post by Patrick about Slack’s pricing
- Conversational marketing – shoutout to Drift
- Jobs to be done framework, Clay Christensen