Receive these details with each episode delivered directly to your inbox!
Sam had basically excepted that he would be a starving documentary filmmaker. While in his tent in Tanzania on a shoot, he starting tinkering with programming to solve a problem his friend was having. They needed a way to manage time tracking for hourly workers easily. This side project turned into SINC, a rapidly growing startup that helps thousands of companies understand and manage the variable wage costs associated with having large populations of highly-skilled hourly employees.
Technologies and topics covered in this episode:
- When is your MVP actually ready?
- Hybrid mobile technologies -> React and React Native
- Firebase and AppEngine – lightweight and turnkey infrastructure as a service
- AppStore Optimization (ASO)
- How to think about customer acquisition for your mobile app
It’s with terabytes of love that I ask you… if you find this interesting at all and want to support this project, please pass this along to a few friends or text them a link to the podcast. Thank you and enjoy!
Available on your favorite podcast apps
Get the story directly from the Makers themselves. You can find the latest episodes on all of the top podcasting apps and platforms.